Purchase, Shipping & Refund Policy
1. We accept returns or exchanges only if items are defective or incorrect products are sent. We require you to send us a photo of the defective or incorrect items within 30 days of receipt.
2. Request for exchanges or refunds will not be accepted for items ordered in error. Please ask all questions before ordering, to make sure you purchase the correct item.
3. You must inspect all items upon receipt, and notify us immediately if there are any issues. We will not replace, refund or exchange products if they are / have been modified or attempted to be installed. Returns due to defect must be initiated within 30 days of receipt.
4. Import duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of goods being delivered to any location. You will be responsible for paying any and all import duties and local taxes including any administration charges upon receipt. You will also be responsible for clearance of the items by providing all necessary information to the customs if they require it. We are not responsible for any issues caused by the customs of your country. If a package sent to you is returned back to us through no fault of ours (i.e. you did not collect the package), all shipping and return costs will be charged to you.
5. We will not be responsible and will not accept request for refunds or re-sending of items if parcels are delayed, held by, confiscated by your country’s authority (e.g. Customs, Government, etc) or Postal Service.
6. Any cancellations requests for orders that have NOT been shipped yet will incur a 5% transaction fee to the customer. Cancellations are not accepted for orders that have already been shipped.
7. We are now accepting returns on cases and bracelets only. In order to initiate a return, contact us through https://ajuicet.com/pages/contact with your order number within 7 days of receiving your item.
All items are subject to approval before a refund is processed. In order for a refund to be issued, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. There must be no scratches, smudges or fingerprints on the parts. All returns are subject to a fee of $5 +3% of the transaction to the customer. The buyer will also be responsible for shipping the item to us. Note: Shipping paid by the customer will not be reimbursed as a part of the return and refund.
8. International Shipping (Slow) We are currently re-allowing USPS Shipping for international orders. It is still a slow shipping method, so please pay attention to the terms below if you choose the option.
a. Acknowledge that shipment may take up to 3 months in time.
b. Do not request a refund until that 3 months time is up.
c. In the instance that the refund is issued after 3 months, and if you receive the package after that, you will pay for the items at that time.
9. Watches We currently do not accept returns on any automatic watches. Please read each product’s description very carefully and contact us with any questions you may have. All watches purchased from AJuiceT come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty, valid from the date of your purchase. Please see the warranty page for more information.
Additional Shipping Information
All orders delivered domestically will use USPS. We do not use any other domestic shipping services at this time.
1. Standard Shipping. The service used for standard shipping is USPS First Class Mail. We charge a flat rate of $3 for all domestic orders under $14.99. All domestic orders above $14.99 will be free.
2. Expedited Shipping. The service used for Expedited shipping is USPS Priority Mail
We currently use two services, USPS and DHL. For USPS service, see bullet point 8 above. DHL Express shipping is more expensive and expedited. We need to schedule pickups for DHL Express shipping and tend to schedule these twice a week. Once earlier in the week, and once later in the week, depending on schedule.
Update to include bullet point 7 on 12/22/20.
Update to include bullet point 8 on 5/26/21.
Update to include "Additional Shipping Information" on 11/18/21.
Update to include "9. Watches" on 9/7/22.